Thursday, November 13, 2008

These are some of my favorite poems/ quotes

These are some of my favorite poems/ quotes

"when you walk away can you hear my heart break? As all the pieces fall away no matter how hard i try heart cries as you slowly fade away."

"When Life hands you lemons, squeeze them in there eyes"

"There are moments when i wonder if its real or if anybody feels the way i feel i need insperation not just another negotiation."

She wants to believe in what she can not see
she has a past that no one knows
she miss read no her heart is dead
He picked her best friend and inside her heart died
But he went not knowing threw life
Now she's scared , scared to care her rules have Kept her safe and out of sight
But now there's another guy but she's scared that she's go threw the same thing twice
scared of the future and what she doesn't know
she scared that her scares will start to show
scared that she won't stay strong


If i could be better would that make you like me?
If my close where nicer would that make you like me?
If I was smarter would that make you like me?
If I acted like i was hard to get would that make you like me?
These are the words that run threw our heads when we don't understand.
It hurts our confidence and our self respect.
But some girls don't care about how they wear there hair or clothes
and some don't care if there good enough for you, because all who really need to care is them. So the next time you wonder why they don't like you stop yourself and say you are the only person that should matter to yourself anyway.


Can you tell?
can you tell when i look at you how I'm feeling inside?
can you tell the words that you say to me are going to make me cry?
can you tell that you've already done enough damage to last forever
can you tell that I'm ready to move on?
can you tell when i say I'm OK that I'm screaming inside?
can you tell?


No comments: