Monday, April 27, 2009

Life!!

Only um..only 19 more days till my 13th year of my life is over. I am so old..JK. Any way this past year many of things have happened.

I became more involved in my church/youth group. I have made my first speed the light goal, joined the youth group worship team, went to youth convention, gone to 2 youth rallies, youth camping trip, youth Superbowl party, and many other things that can't come to my mind at the moment. I have also have sewed for the first time, had my first art class at CCHS, i am building a mini rocket and should be done with that before my birthday.

I'm trying to stay organized with all my stuff..but organization is not really my thing. Um..what else? I can't think right now..OH!!, I am now an Honor friend which means i have read the whole bible, completed 18 units,taken the honor friends test, 18 memory verses/ central truths, um i think that's it for the Honor Friend Requirements lol.

Since being in the 8th grade my style of music has changed a bit..I like Sara groves (liked her since i good talk) Francesca Bastanille,(just recently) Taylor swift, (i don't know how long), 60's music i've liked that for a really long time. 1920's music (since I first saw singing in the rain) um..i can't think.. i still like Disney channel singers like Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus (sometimes (i've heard the climb so many times it gets annoying), Emily Osmand, Mitchael Musso, I don't think that I'm spelling anything right.My first Website (something that i had to make for school) was called Celeb OOPS and it made fun of teen celebrities!! I have some very funny photos on there.

My favorite shows are: Monk, NCIS, Phyck, Sonny with a chance, sweet life on deck, (I know that some of these are Disney shows but i am only 13 lol), Chuck, American Idol (when Adam was in the bottom 2 last night I was in complete shock!

I'm running out of things to type...usually by now it would be song lyrics and pics lol well that's all folks and a smiley face if you read through the whole thing.

2 comments:

shakedust said...

Congrats on becoming an Honor Friend!

Ordinary Girl said...

thank you..but my crowning @ out church isnt till augest, the district one is in june.