Saturday, November 8, 2008

LOVE BUG


So yeah, i am so bored!!!! I am so glad that its the weekend. It seemed like that this week would never end, but here we are its Saturday!!! I'm trying to find lyrics to a song that i don't know the title or who sings it cause i really like the melody to the song.Oh i found it its called I'm yours buy Jason Mraz - thats a cool last name it be fun to write.LOL I'm reading threw the lyrics to another song called love bug. Its funny cause it talks about getting hit by that love bug again, so that means that they where hit before. If I was like the people in Hollywood id say that this is a song that nick wrote about selena gomeze because " he was in love with miley" its just like the people at school they see you talking to a guy and everyone your grd thinks that your dateing, which can hurt a guy\girl friendship. Some people belive that you can't have a guy girl friendship unless you like each other.


No comments: