Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Why?


Why? Why do people always send you these little quizes I have no idea but since I have 30 mins. Why not?



1.WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Um, I think that they're white and we have some that are blue and some that are cream.



2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Bible cause I want to be an honor friend and I know I won't read it durning the school yr enough to finish it.



3.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I doent have one I have a laptop!!!



4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? I like lots of board games my fav. card game is Rook cause I am really good at it!!



5. DO YOU DRINK COFFEE OR ESPRESSO? Well I doent know I like both I love STARBUCKS



6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?


\That I'm tierd and that I hope I doent fall asleep durning any of my classes



7. FAVORITE COLOR? Green



8. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR PINK!!



9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Um depends on who's calling



10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? I have no idea I'm to busy to think that far a head I'm only 13!!1



11. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? VANILLA!!!!!!



12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? If I'm racing yeah but thats only at the mall in the arcade room, I have the highest raceing score.



13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Well I have one under my neck which people think is weird but it helps me sleep.



14. DO YOU LIKE THUNDERSTORMS? Yes just not when the power goes out and I can't do anything
15.WhAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?

it will be cheap lol


WHAT HAPPENED TO 16?



17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yeah I thought that everyone did



18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? I'd work at the coffie shop and drink soy carmel frapease all day



19.YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? purple



20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? half full



21. FAVORITE MOVIE i doent have one I like lots of them I say get a clue yesterday it was good.



22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? yep



23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Boxes full of stuff



25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? SPORTS? I doent like to watch sports but If I have to I would watch soccer, I like to play soccer, basketball ,volleyball, football.



26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? I doen't know?



29. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Ketchup



30. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOG? Hamburger



31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Summer



32. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Tennesee



33. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW its boring and blue



34. FAVORITE FAST FOOd? McD's



35. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTH NAME? Kaylin (Nicky) Nicole Franklin


No comments: