Thursday, April 10, 2008

This Weekend is gonna ROCK

Tomorrow one of my Best Friends and I are gonna go to a concert @ a collage. It probably wont be a great band, but it will be fun anyway. Then I'm gonna spend the night at her house, and I'll be back on late Saturday. Its gonna be a long drive but oh well it should be interesting. I love Jr. High and the longer leash that comes with it. LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S I Have a Guitar and I'm in 4H and it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

T said...

@ a college--not collage. Longer Leash huh....hmmm, interesting word choice! :)

GoldenSunrise said...

I hope you have a great time!

shakedust said...

Sounds like fun. A lot of the enjoyment of going to a concert is being with friends rather than listening to the music, I think.