Monday, July 26, 2010

Promises

This past june i went to camp and have an AMAZING experiance. God healed me physically, emotionaly, spiritally, and mentally. On the last night of camp God gave me some visions of some people i knew from camp and some that i didnt know. Now almost two months later im already lookin back and thinkin "God is that really wht your plans are for us?" We all seem so very far away from the point in our lives tht god showed to me. But God is God and he can do all things. I love the song that we learned at camp called "promises" It talks about not being able to forget wht God has done and knowing tht his promises wont let go out you. Everytime I start to feel down I think back to that week, those nights, that song. I have never experianced anything like it in my life. God has promised so many things for me and I cant wait to see wht he plans to do with me.

1 comment:

T said...

I can't either! I know camp was amazing. I'm glad for that. I'm glad you're "ordinary". I like that you like change. Most of all I like that you can't wait to see what God plans to do with you and that you are not waiting for "someday" but living everyday that way.