Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hey Whats Up
Since I haven't been at school for 2days i really have no new news at all.
Mom took me to the Doctor on Tuesday and said that i cant go to school if i had a fever on wed. i cant go to school today. So i am very very very board. So i guess the rest of this blog will be ramdom.

I Love this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



How did I get hereI turned around and there you were Didn't think twice Or rationalize But somehow I knew That there was more than just chemistryI mean i know you were kinda of in to me But i figured its just to good to be true
I said pinch me Wheres the catch this time Cant find a single cloud in the sky Help me before i get used to this guy
They say that good things take time But really great things happen in a blink of an eye Thought the chances to meet someone like youwere a million to one I'm believin' (o woah)You're one in a million All this time a was lookin for loveTryin' to make things workThey weren't good enough tillI thought I'm through Said i'm doneThen some one into the arms of the one
Your makin me laugh about the silliest stuff Said that I'm your diamond in the roughWhen I'm mad at you you pull out your velvet gloveI feel drunk but I am soberAnd I'm smilin all over Every time i see that sparkle in your eye
They say that good things take timeBut really great things happen in a blink of an eye Thought the chances to meet someone like youwere a million to oneI'm believin' (o woah)You're one in a million...one in a millionAll this time a was lookin for loveTryin' to make things work They weren't good enough tillI thought I'm throughSaid i'm doneThen some one into the arms of the one
I feel drunk but I am soberAnd I'm smilin all over Every time i see that sparkle in your eye
They say that good things take time But really great things happen in a blink of an eye Thought the chances to meet somebody like you were a million to oneI'm believing (o woah)You're one in a million...one in a million All this time a was lookin for loveTryin' to make things work They weren't good enough till I thought I'm through Said I'm done Then some one into the arms of the one your one and a million

And This one

A dozen roses arrive What a perfect surprise You greet me with a kiss I could get used to this You think that I look the best When my hair is a mess I can't believe you exist I could get used to this Because you know you're too good to be true I must have done something good to meet you' Cause you wrote my name all across your hand When I freak you understand There is not a thing you miss And I could get used to this I'm feeling it comin' over me With you it all comes naturally I've lost the reflex to I could get used to this You love the songs I write You like the movies I like There must be some kind of twistI could get used to this Because you listen to me when I'm depressed oh It doesn't seem to make you like me less 'Cause you wrote my name all across your hand[I Could Get Used To This lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]When I freak you understand There is not a thing you miss And I could get used to thisI'm feeling it comin' over me With you it all comes naturally I've lost the reflex to resist And I could get used to this If there's a dark side to you I haven't seen it Every good thing you do feels like you mean it You wrote my name all across your handWhen I freak you understandThere is not a thing you miss And I could get used to thisI'm feeling it comin' over meWith you it all comes naturallyI've lost the reflex to resist And I could get used to this'Cause you wrote my name all across your handWhen I freak you understandThere is not a thing you miss And I could get used to this I'm feeling it comin' over me With you it all comes naturally I've lost the reflex to resist And I could get used to thisI could get used to this

ok im tierd by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: