Monday, November 5, 2007

Your Joking




On Sunday of last week I did not only loose a classmate or a friend I lost someone who was like a family member to me.
Nick was one of the coolest people I knew. Not many of us can tell our teachers in Kindergarten how to pronounce the names of the dinosaurs. Nick had a disorder called Neurofibromatosis
Neutofibomatosis is a genetic disorder in the nervous system.
Last night when mom came into my room saying I had received an email saying Nick had died I was shocked. I had no idea what kind of disorder he had until now. I really miss him
Nick was an irreplaceable person. I will never forget him.

4 comments:

T said...

Nicky talked about Nich a lot last year. She sat by him in class 1/2 the year. He had an older brother that came to pick him up who was really into art and Nicky knew him too. Since last night she has shared many stories with me of funny things Nich said and did. He couldn't always control what he said and didn't always know what he was saying. I had the pleasure of meeting Nich when I helped out in Nicky's fourth grade class. That year was a difficult year for him, but I knew immediately who it was and pictured him the way Nicky describes him. He was full of life and made people laugh and smile.

I'm glad that you had the opportunity to know him and I'm sorry for you loss and for the loss to his family.

GoldenSunrise said...

I am sorry to hear the news about your friend. He sounds like a neat person.

Ordinary Girl said...

I realy miss him

shakedust said...

I am also sorry to hear about your friend. It is never easy to lose someone close.